An Interpretation of the Qur'an: English Translation of the Meanings BilingualRegular price $38.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
To followers of Islam, the Qur'an is the literal word of God, revealed through Muhammad, the last of the line of prophets, containing all that is necessary to lead a life of righteousness.
This new bilingual edition, approved by Al-Azhar University, the chief center of Islamic and Arabic learning in the world, offers a comprehensive and accurate rendering of the Qur'an into modern English. The clear, rigorous translation, one of the only English translations available by a native Arabic speaker, is laid out here in dual column format directly opposing the Arabic text to allow the reader to make careful verse by verse comparisons.
• Approved by Al-Azhar University, Cairo
• Easy-to-read translation into modern English
• Index of surahs (chapters)
• English and Arabic headers
• Verse numbers within text in English and Arabic
• Explanatory footnotes in English
Author: Majid Fakhry ( Translator)