Scented soy candles.
Hand-poured in small batches using simple, clean ingredients – 100% soy wax, lead-free cotton wicking, and phthalate-free fragrances blended with pure essential oils.
- Rosewater: A soft garden rose fragrance with a citrus undertone. Notes of geranium and violet are revealed, while vetiver and rosewood lightly ground this beautiful scent.
- Coastal Cypress: Inspired by a lush and verdant California coastline capturing the scent of salty, ocean air with conifer trees, and grounded by earthy peppergrass.
- Pikake Jasminecia: Named by Princess Ka’iulani after the graceful peacocks that roamed her palace gardens, the tiny Pikake blossoms offer the most alluring jasmine fragrance, especially in the evening when the petals open.
- Acacia Sandalwood: A composition of sultry sandalwood, oud, and acacia, ever so softened by warmed vanilla and tonka.
- White Pearl Tuberose: A truly captivating and sensual fragrance, Tuberose stems produce clusters of delicate buds that bloom into fragrant, pure white blossoms. Notes of orange flower, tiare, jasmine, violet, and amber make up its beautiful aroma.
- Neroli Blossom: A beautiful citrus floral fragrance of orange blossom, clementine, and neroli reminiscent of springtime amongst the orange groves.
- Grapefruit Lychee: Refreshing and addicting, a citrus accord of grapefruit, pomelo, and yuzu, accented by notes of lychee and lilikoi, sweetened with a base of vanilla sugar.
- Lehua Honey: This beautiful, rich fragrance is accented by wild, mountain flowers, lush foliage, and sits on a bed of honeyed tobacco and ylang-ylang.
- Pineapple Cardamom: This refreshing scent starts with pineapple, revealing a hint of calamansi lime. Spicy-sweet notes of cardamom and black pepper are uncovered and finished with creamy vanilla.